Packaging Requirements for Pipe Fitting
Packaging requirements for pipe fittings:
1. The package must be moisture-proof, mildew-proof, rust-proof, anti-corrosion, etc., as well as vibration-damping and shock-proof measures, such as taking linoleum and fillers.
2. The goods comply with the requirements of "GB191-2000" and "GB/T6388-1986" packaging, storage and transportation instructions.
3. Bundled the same specifications, it is recommended to use a bundle of 5/10/20 to ensure that each bundle is neat, the quantity can be clearly counted from the side and the material card is marked, indicating the material code, specification model, quantity, order No., supplier name.
4. A support that height not less than 1100MM should be placed on the bottom when loading.
5. For bare equipment, the above content should be marked on the equipment with a metal label. Large pieces of equipment should have adequate equipment stands or packing dunnage.
6. A detailed packing list with the name, quantity and drawing number of each package should be attached to the package. There should be a product quality certificate in the box of the purchased parts.
7. The ports of all pipes, fittings, valves and other equipment must be properly protected with protective covers or other means.
Changsha Xiangjia Metal Materical Co., Ltd. the Steel Pipe Division of ADTO GROUP, is one of the leading manufacturers of steel products in China. We specializes in manufacturing all kinds of steel pipe in various grades and sizes. Years of production experience and manufacturing facilities who have a capacity of 200,000 tons per annual will ensure the good quality and competitive duration of our products.